KQF Reward Card: Terms & Conditions
The information on this registration form will be retained by Lorgan Technologies Ltd, t/a Azpiral, the registered data controller that operates the KQF Reward Card scheme. This information, together with details of purchases made with the Reward Card will be retained and may be used in subsequent sales analyses. KQF may, from time to time, send you information, including special offers and competition details, either from ourselves or carefully selected partners. (You may opt out of receiving these messages using the tick box above.) We may also use the information as part of market research designed to improve our product range, our services and our special offers. We may, therefore, wish to contact you in connection with such research, though you are under no obligation to participate in this.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter of the KQF Reward Card Scheme is KQF in partnership with SPAR.
- Points can only be claimed at the checkout at the time of making a purchase.
- If you have forgot to swipe or use your card, KQF will add points from up to two receipts if you return within 30 days of purchase with a valid receipt. Take your till receipt and KQF Reward card to the Store Manager to add points. It will take up to 7 working days to process points on to your account.
- Points will be awarded for every pound that you spend in store. You can redeem your points at any time as a discount against purchases you make at the checkout. When you use your points in this way, they will be deducted from your card.
- Points can be claimed against all checkout purchases, excluding restricted items as noted in point 5. The promoter may vary the times at which points can be claimed and redeemed.
- Certain products may be excluded at the discretion of the promoter or by operation of the law.
- Points claimed on the KQF Reward Card may only be used for purchases in the KQF Superstore. Purchases in the Superstore cannot be used to add points to other retailers' discount cards.
- KQF may at any time decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Reward Card points, or remove a member from the scheme if there are reasonable grounds to suspect:
• Any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
• Any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions, and/or those relating to the optional elements of this scheme;
• Any theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or the supply of false/misleading information in connection with this card or with any KQF purchase;
• That the Card has been in any way forged or tampered with.
- To join the KQF Reward Card scheme, you must be 18 years or older.
- The promoter's decision shall be final in all matters relating to the KQF Reward Card scheme.
- Your KQF Reward Card is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card.
- If you have not made any purchases during a period of 6 months, you may be removed from the scheme. You may rejoin the scheme at any time. At your written request, your name can be removed from the KQF Reward Card scheme.
- Points collected on the KQF Reward Card cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Two members who live at and have accounts registered at the same address may link their accounts together and share a points balance. Link/joint members will have separate accounts but as they are linked together, points can be shared.
- Linked accounts can be split into separate accounts by either member. Any points accrued individually on the card beforehand will remain as it is on the day they separate the accounts.